Coaching Readiness Assessment for ADHD
Take this Coaching Readiness Assessment for ADHD to find out if coaching is right for you. Simply ask TRUE or FALSE to each statement.
- I am ready to accept coaching, having handled (or currently handling) any psychological issues I may have and am willing and able to take actions necessary to create the life I want.
- I am fully willing to do the work required and understand that the success of the coaching is up to me.
- I have ambitious goals to strive for and am ready and eager to tackle them.
- I am ready to stop or change self-defeating behaviors.
- I am willing to try different ways of doing things and will give my coach the benefit of the doubt. I understand that for coaching to be successful I will need to look at things differently and learn new skills and habits.
- I will be open and truthful with my coach. If I am not getting what I need or expect from coaching, I will openly discuss this with my coach as soon as I realize it so I can get what I want and need from the relationship.
- I will do the things I say I'll do. If something is difficult for me I will discuss this with my coach so that we can work around it.
- I want and can handle honest feedback.
- I understand that achieving goals takes some time; Rome was not built in one day; and am willing to invest all of the time required to achieve them. I will commit the time required to reach my goals.
- I can commit the time needed for appointments and the work in between and can be relied upon to be on time for all my appointments. If this is a challenge for me I will work with my coach to set up systems to keep my commitments.
- I see coaching as a worthwhile investment in my life. I have prioritized my finances so that I have adequate funds to pay for coaching and will not regret or suffer abou the fee.
Results:If you answered True to most of these statements, you may be a great candidate for coaching. As for those statements you answered False to, they indicate you may have some work to do to fully benefit from coaching. Talk it over with ADHD coach Linda.
ADHD Coaching Related Pages
Benefits of coaching
When should you consider a coach?
Where can I find a coach?